With the development of society and the progress of science, the articles for daily use are much more convenient now. For example, in recent years the emergence of a new product - electric toothbrush. Many people have changed the electric toothbrush, so, what is good electric toothbrush? How do we properly use electric toothbrushes?
What are the benefits of an electric toothbrush? Most people are still sleepy when they first get up, so it is difficult to ensure that the timing and movement of brushing are well regulated. An electric toothbrush will ensure that these problems are solved, and with a little movement of the hand, the teeth can be cleaned. It is necessary for the user to control the strength of the brush when using ordinary toothbrush. When brushing, it is hard to avoid excessive strength, or the way of brushing is not the correct saw-type horizontal brush, which will damage the teeth and gums.
Deep cleaning the electric toothbrush rotates very fast, and the frequency of brushing vibration will become very high. The instantaneous time of toothpaste will be decomposed into tiny foam, which will be deeply cleaned between teeth. In addition, the flutter of the brush can promote blood circulation in the mouth and massage the gingival tissue. How to use an electric toothbrush correctly? Fingers holding the brush handle, remember to be gentle, then brush a head into the mouth, and then start switch, to a certain Angle to use the brush, put it in a border of teeth and gums, first in a fixed position gently brush capita seconds after rotation, vibration, commutation position again, every part has to be covered, including the inner surface of the teeth and chewing surfaces, and after posterior teeth, can not be missed.
Brush head movement along the gum line, do not need to force pressure or friction, the whole process of brushing can also rely on a toothbrush to complete. Ensure that the brushing time is more than two minutes and effectively clean the inner, outer and occlusal surfaces of each row of teeth. Special attention should be paid to the tongue surface of the lower teeth, which is the most difficult part to clean and people tend to miss. It must be cleaned consciously. Like regular toothbrushes, electric ones require a new head every three months. This is because after using the brush for a period of time, its brush hair will become rough, easy to cause damage to the gums. There were also tests that showed that the new brush head removed 30 percent more plaque than the brush head after three months of use. Electric toothbrushes are not for everyone nowadays, more and more people use electric toothbrushes. However, it is worth noting that when using an electric toothbrush, improper operation can also harm the teeth. Dentists say the best way to brush your teeth is up and down, or vertically. However, the vibration frequency and strength of the electric toothbrush are relatively fixed. The head of the brush rotates on the surface of the tooth in the same way as the horizontal brush, which may cause some wear on the teeth. In severe cases, it may also cause periodontitis and other diseases. Therefore, for people with gingivitis, periodontitis and other bad teeth, don't use an electric toothbrush.
Tips for using an electric toothbrush
- When choosing electric toothbrushes for the elderly, children or people with disabilities, it is best to choose an integrated design of brush head and brush handle to avoid swallowing the brush head by mistake.
- Use a small brush head as far as possible, so as to go deep into the mouth and clean the back teeth.
- because the electric toothbrush has forced rotation and vibration function, its force is much greater than the ordinary toothbrush. Therefore, when you brush your teeth, you should use 60% less force than a normal toothbrush to avoid damage to teeth and gums caused by excessive force.
- ensure at least 2 minutes of brushing time, and let each row of teeth inside, outside and occlusal surface are effectively clean, especially the lower teeth tongue surface, the most difficult to clean and easy to be missed, must be consciously clean to.
- Replace the brush head every 3 months. Brush head after a period of time, brush hair will become rough, easy to stimulate the gums. Even if the appearance is not damaged, but brush hair has hidden a certain number of bacteria, bad for oral health.
In fact, in order to achieve the purpose of cleaning the mouth, prevent oral disease, master the correct method of brushing teeth is more important, as long as the correct technique, ordinary brushing teeth can also achieve good results. It is recommended that you use the "bus brushing method" to brush your teeth.
Firstly, aim the toothbrush at the place where the tooth meets the gum. The bristles are roughly at a 45 degree Angle to the tooth. At the same time, gently press the bristles to the tooth in an arc. Brush occlusal surface, is also two teeth back and forth brush; When brushing front teeth, want toothbrush to stand up, a up and down to brush, inside and outside should brush to.